Home / Courses / Android
Duration / 12 Weeks
This is an introductory course to the newest release of Android OS using Kotlin. You will learn what you need to know to program for the latest Android smartphones and tablets. The class concentrates on the Android 10 OS which is a single solution for both smartphones and tablets, so what you learn will help enable yourself to be successful developing for both devices. From using activities and intents and creating rich user interfaces to working with location-based services, network APIs, and the Android SDK, you will gain what you need to know in this class.
• Provides clear instructions backed by real-world programming examples.
• Begins with the basics and covers everything Android developers need to know for both smartphones and tablets.
• Explains how to customize activities and intents, create rich user interfaces, and manage data.
• Helps you work with device sensors, network APIs, the Android SDK, and using location-based services.
• Details how to package and publish your applications to the Google Play Store.
• This course pares down the most essential steps you need to know so you can start creating Android applications today.
Intro to Kotlin
Activities, Fragments, and Intents
Jetpack + FOSS Libraries
Deployment to Play Store
Refer a friend and get $100